10.15 am Morning Service
Family friendly, always followed by tea, coffee and sometimes chocolate biscuits.
6.30 pm Evening Service
Often informal with some bible preaching and teaching series.
Where are we?
17 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TE. Situated at the south eastern end of Huntingdon High Street. Past St. Mary's Anglican church, past Huntingdon District Council Offices, almost opposite the Prima Italian restaurant.
Do come and join us
- Saturday 9th December 2-4 pm: Messy Church - Build a Stable
- Sunday 10th December 5 pm: Victoria Square Carol Service
- Wednesday 13th December: Moving On Carol Service
- Saturday 16th December 10 am - 12 noon: Mingle 'n' Munch at the Manse
- Sunday 17th December 10.15 am: JF Nativity Service
- Sunday 17th December 6.30 pm: Carols by Candlelight
- Thursday 21st December 6 pm: Carol singing around Victoria Square
- Sunday 24th December 10.15 am: Christingle Service
- Sunday 24th December 11.15 pm: Christmas Communion
- Monday 25th December 10.45 am: Christmas Praise
- Friday 29th December 6.30-10 pm: Christmas Ceilidh