10.15 am Morning Service
Family friendly, always followed by tea, coffee and sometimes chocolate biscuits.
6.30 pm Evening Service
Often informal with some bible preaching and teaching series.
Where are we?
17 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TE. Situated at the south eastern end of Huntingdon High Street. Past St. Mary's Anglican church, past Huntingdon District Council Offices, almost opposite the Prima Italian restaurant.
Do come and join us
- Wednesdays during Lent (21st Feb - 28th Mar), 12.15-1pm: Lent Lunches for Christian Aid
- Tuesdays during Lent (20th Feb - 20th Mar), 12.30-2pm: Lent Course
- Wednesday 21st Feb 6;30 for 7pm: Bring and Share Supper to celebrate the success of the Christmas 2017 Shoe box campaign
- General Church Meeting, followed by Church Council - 7.30pm, 14th March
- March 17th 2-4pm: Messy Church