St Neots and Huntingdon Methodist Circuit is looking for
an enthusiastic and experienced Pastor - Ordained or Lay
To work in partnership with presbyters and lay church members in 5 of the 14 churches in the circuit` with specific responsibilities to:
· Preach on most Sundays and provide regular pastoral care.
· Administer communion and chair some Church Councils -subject to appropriate authorisation.
· Provide support and leadership in the existing fellowship and missional activities.
· Engage with the churches to discern their vision and achievable hopes.
· Empower lay people to be effective Christian witnesses.
· This full-time post will be 37.5 hours per week, but some flexibility will be offered.
· The starting salary will be between £19,500 and £23,400 depending on experience and qualifications, and a circuit house is provided.
· The circuit is committed to the safeguarding of everyone and an enhanced DBS check will be required.
· Further details including an application pack are available to download from the St Neots and Huntingdon Circuit website at http://www.snahmc.org.uk or contact Robin Ward (Circuit Steward) on 07541 365791; email Robinward@sky.com
· Closing date for applications is 5.00pm Friday 17th May 2019 and interviews will be held on Friday 7th June 2019.
Previous applicants should not re-apply for this post.
There is a Genuine Occupational Requirement for the holder of this post to be a Christian